Ten places in Africa we would like to visit
1. Harar, Ethiopia (ph: Georges Courreges)
2. Str.Crd festival in Johannesburg, SA
3. Chalewote Street Art festival in Accra, Ghana.
4. Zanzibar, because Zanzibar.(ph: Safari Partners)
5. The Namib Desert, because, red dirt skies must be seen and attempted to be climbed at least once. (ph: Pierre Lesage)
6. Timbuktu, Mali- especially to see the library, with some of the oldest literature in Africa.
7. Chefchaouen, Morocco - Morocco has all around gorgeous architecture, but the blue city…I mean!
8. Cape Town, SA - beach, city, and pastel suburbs. A couple of days gone! (ph: Inge Prins)
9. Kericho, Kenya. Tea, tea and more tea, and of course, coffee. Beautiful, delicious and useful. (ph: Sarah Marie- TAO Photography)
10. Hargesia International Book Fair in Somalia, because who doesn’t love books! (ph: Kate Stanworth)
There’s many places and events in Africa we would love to visit too, and every other country in and outside the African continent.
What should we know about?